Sunday, July 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Sunset - My favorite Max Patch sunset shot from my visit to the Smokies.



2. Sweet - Cake!  Cake is sweet!  And this is quite the blast from the past - 2007 4-H (just our club) seniors.  Ooohh good times.



3. Hanging Around - Back in the day - my first New River Rendezvous, my second summer of climbing.



4. Funny Face - I'm an expert at these.  Just ask me about the face game...



5. Space - Ignore the awful dance moves to observe my space freshman year at WVU.  What an incredible year.  I miss that little room sometimes.  Mostly I miss seeing such wonderful people every day.  This photo is a friend from home and I between classes one afternoon.  He'd always come up and hang out with us and we would watch Maury and make fun of people before heading downstairs to the dining hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment