Monday, July 10, 2017

A Weekend of Firsts

Wow. WHAT a whirlwind of a weekend!

I've got a lot of media to sort through before I can give proper recaps on the goings-on, but suffice to say it was a GOOD weekend.

Many first time experiences were checked off the list:

First shredded trailer tire:

20170708_074002

First XC schooling:

20170709 Quick edits

First polo match:

_DSC4754

First dressage schooling show:

20170709 Quick edits-10

First satin:

20170709 Quick edits-13

Yes, a very good weekend indeed.

Hopefully I can sort through the media in a reasonable time (20+ GB of photos and numerous videos). Tune back in later this week to hear all about our first official foray into a world of new disciplines.

18 comments:

  1. I'm on pins and needles waiting for a full recap, but looks like you had an excellent time!! (Minus the tire, that looks awful 😔)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great time! But maybe get off those pins and needles 'cause, uh, yeah. No idea when I'm gonna tackle this media and get things uploaded! Life man...

      Delete
  2. WOW that is a LOT of excitement for one weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I forgot there's not satin for endurance. TOO COOL!! YAY RIBBONS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay ribbons!! Endurance gave me buckets and grooming supplies and hay bags and supplements and clothing though.

      Delete
  4. Minus the shredded tire (serious yikes!!) sounds like a bang up good weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That tire was nuts! Definitely a lovely stressor to the beginning of a packed weekend.

      Delete
  5. That is one messed up tire. I love Griff peeking out the door at you. I can't wait to read all about your xc schooling and the dressage show. Congrats on a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...he was very happy to gaze out into the world while we changed the tire. And by "we" I mean the good samaritan hahaha.

      Delete
  6. <3 <3 <3 it was so good to see you this weekend and CONGRATS on so many awesome firsts!! you guys have a lot of exciting stuff coming your way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many things! Now to get my non-horse life to settle a bit so I feel like I can go do the things.

      Delete
  7. Wow sounds so exciting! I love firsts- and most of yours look like good ones! - Kelly @ Hunkyhanoverian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great! Nerve-wracking at times, but so fun in the end.

      Delete
  8. The weekend was AWESOME! I think we need another weekend just to recover and process. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Please. Weekend from my weekend. ...weekend to sort through media, too.

      Delete