Jordan and Laura have both nominated me for this award [thank you, thank you!] and it seems its going around like wildfire so instead of “nominating” others I will follow Laura’s lead and simply post out 15 of my favorite reads for others to hopefully find interest in:
11. I am Boyfriend
12. Kissing Frogs
And now the obligatory 7 things about myself!
- I am a GIS guru; I never thought I’d enjoy sitting inside at a desk, but mapping makes everything better for me!
- I love to knit – seasonally. I’m a hat wizard, and my newest joy is knitting kids hats, its like instant gratification – since they’re so small they finish so quick!
- Spiders freak me the hell out.
- Snakes do not.
- Murky water scares the hell out of me also, I think it’s a “fear of the unknown” bit; its part of the reason I quit whitewater kayaking.
- I sold my whitewater kayak in order to buy my dog.
- Microsoft Excel and I are not friends. Oh, and Citrix is a dirty word.
And an extra, because its on TV right now; the new Sonic hotdogs SUCK and are NOT as good looking as the commercial makes them appear!