Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The other horse

I mentioned the Spanish looking horse at the barn a week or so back.  Here are a couple videos of him.  Any guesses as to who his grandfather is?


His grandfather is Hollywood Jac, none other than the sire of Hollywood Dun It.  Go figure.  Fun to have a horse with similar lines to one of the most famous quarter horses ever.  I can't remember his immediate parents names off the top of my head, something with cow or cowboy or cattle or something.  This guy is 4 years old and full of spunk.  He's been saddled so far, but he still tests his trainer at the beginning of every session.

We think he's gorgeous, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Those Hollywood Jac horses are gorgeous movers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a gorgeous guy! Is he training using DownUnder Horsemanship? I use Clintons method and I love it.

    ReplyDelete