Hosted weekly by Ramblings and Photos
1. Beneath your feet - He's never far from me.
2. Capturing movement - I love him. And I love when he plays with me!
3. Texture - All the saw dust and crumblings from the many trees and branches that have been cut.
4. Face your fears - taken with my cell phone, this behemoth was sitting outside my front door on Thursday. I didn't kill it, but I didn't like it either!
5. Currently - Currently I'm hiking somewhere in West Virginia, but no matter where I am this fire will be burning. Its been burning for well over a week now. We've cut down a lot of dead trees and numerous branches that needed trimmed lately in our yard. And when I say "we" I mean dad and the boys.