Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Transformation

I realized last night that it might be interesting to look at a comparison of one of Griffin's first times under saddle at the trot vs. many months later. My timing of this comparison is cperfect seeing as it is Transformation Tuesday.

March 2014 vs. October (or late Sept?) 2014.
Scrawny ass to quite a chunker in a short amount of time.

Uncertain expression to one of forward confidence...for both of us. He didn't know what I wanted and I didn't know what to expect from him in terms of a potential outburst due to the bit. Now, I know I can rely on him to behave most of the time and he can rely on me to be fair in what I request.

I think I'll make an effort to do a transformation of how he is over jumps for our next installment of Griffin transforming. =) He's doing so very well lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment