Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Foreshadowing



In upcoming weeks this blog will begin to include a lot more videos!  Exciting, no?  My GoPro camera arrived with Christmas and I ordered a chest mount harness that should arrive this week.  I hope the chest mount will provide more clarity to the images than if it were mounted on my helmet.  As my dad pointed out, when guarding another player in basketball you should watch their belly button because they can't feign movement in one direction with that.  They may lunge out with arms or legs, but the core will stay still.  More still than one's head at any rate!

Riding, skiing, and maybe Kenai's view on the world shall be included in videos soon!

Oh, and some team penning may be in my future as well!!  More updates on that as I figure them out.

1 comment: