Thursday, November 17, 2011

Heartland

Seriously my most recent obsession - why don't I live in Canada!?  We're coming up on an election year which always makes me swear up and down I'm moving to Canada, add Heartland on TV to that, and the fact that its flipping GORGEOUS up there, aaannnddd that mules are more popular up there and I'd kind of like to have one of them eventually in addition to my endurance horse...  Oh Canada, why must you be so difficult to obtain citizenship?  Can't I just promise to be a good steward of the land and learn your national anthem?




4 comments:

  1. Funny how the grass is always greener. I'm Canadian, and I never ever watch anything on the CBC (sadly, Heartland included) - there's a production style that I just can't stand in Canadian television. I will grant, however, that we've got some lovely landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, what did I tell you? I knew you were going to love it even more! :P lol

    Is this the episode that you're on now? What did you think of the episodes of Ty and Scott's crash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggle... mules are more popular???? I thought mules were a big deal down south? (Actually I do know someone who breeds them.)

    Granted - scenery is stellar. Less people.

    Politics still ridiculous. Not sure about the citizenship but with the right qualifications pretty easy to get work visa's.

    Rarely watch Heartland (filmed 4 hours from me!)

    ReplyDelete