Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2 years ago today....a decision

After two sleepless nights and some blog queries and help from blogger friends two years ago, I awoke on Monday morning and decided I would take the cowboy up on his offer to buy Q - then the nameless Arab horse.

I called him up that day, had to leave a message, and proceeded to wait on pins and needles for his return call.

With time, he returned my call. We worked out payment and he okayed me to come and pick her up the following weekend. He would be out of town at that sale Q was supposed to be taken to. He said he'd leave her at the farm for us to pick up. He was adamant about the money being mailed to him, cash, but I wasn't game for that. We settled instead on my giving it to a mutual friend that would see him later that week.




No comments:

Post a Comment