Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blustery "Windsday"

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, which as tradition tells it, means an early spring.  Thanks little fella!  Sorry for bringing you out of your true-state of hibernation to make you look for shade on the ground.

I don't know about where you are, but it is a VERY blustery day here today.  50 something degrees, too!  A big difference from what it has been, and as a result I am very cheery.  Sun shining, wind blowing, clouds bookin' it across the sky.  Green/yellow/brown/dead-ish grass, I missed you whole-heartedly.  It sure is nice to see you again.  And yet, you will be gone from my sight again very soon.  Tomorrow predicts temperatures in the upper 20s with snow tonight and tomorrow.  There are currently scare snow flakes flying throughout the air outside my window currently.  The wind is a'whippin' making a low whooshing noise as it billows past my house.

 I can't help but think of Pooh-bear on days like today...



I wish you a very happy "Windsday".

No comments:

Post a Comment