Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A letter to school

Dear School:

Please stop making me so busy. I know I must keep up with you and that I have no other option, but I miss seeing these lovely faces daily:

I love them very much and due to the demands you place on me weekly I'm lucky to see those blazes once or twice a week. My new Woolback pad has come in and I'm not even sure I'm going to get to test it out for awhile. I know, I know, you want me to give you my undivided attention - as I should - but you're just not as fun, or cute, or warm, or wonderful to be around. I know I said I missed you, and that I missed college, but I think I lied a little bit. So, please, oh, please, just calm down a little and let me see my hooved freinds? I promise I'll catch up and then some this weekend.

xoxo,

Liz

1 comment: