Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Q: Jump Grid

But first: Between my INSANELY busy schedule (those of you who are friends with me on Facebook follow all my photos from this nonsense), work, travel, and lame internet - I am BEYOND behind on everyone's blogs. The internet issues keep me from commenting, and when I do even THAT becomes an issue (sorry for my multitude of duplicate comments, Funder, haha). So, while I've been silent in both my own writing and in response to the writing of many of you, I am lurking and reading! I think life may settle in November for me to be more regular about things and not have to schedule posts as I am doing now.

And now:



I love her. I love her. I love her.

Also, the turn away from jumps on first go was because my recovering dog was in front of the jump. Had he been in full health and not rehabbing from double ACL surgery I'd have jumped her anyway and expected him to move his ass or learn a lesson. Le sigh, Kenai.

No comments:

Post a Comment