Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Groove Thing

Two (almost) days back at school - and I'm a workaholic!  I've really found my old groove, and oh does it feel good!


I've been hummin' this song a lot today.  I've spent most of the day yesterday and today completely completing my to-do lists.  If that's not a good feeling then I don't know what is!  I'm still really overwhelmed with all I have to accomplish in the next three weeks.  Soooo many deadlines to meet.  They are really fast approaching - and while I'm freaking out a little here and there along the way, I know I'm going to get everything done and its all going to be ok.  And knowing that feels SO good.

I'm happier than I've been in awhile, too.  Being busy like this, having to-do lists, having deadlines and goals to meet - its awesome.  I'm really good at making a lot of things happen when they need to happen.  I think that's been the problem most of the semester - I just didn't have anything.  It was all occurring now.  Well, now is here and I'm busy again.  Groovin' through it all and feelin' good doing it.

I hope you are shakin' your groove thing, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment